Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blahhhh...

Last night was the best sleep in a long time. It has been 'no good' over the past 2 + weeks, I'm exhausted and I don't think I'm eating well enough. I need to put in a solid effort because my body is starting to hate me.
That means, actually getting in 4L+ of water, taking my fishy oils, multi, CalMag, Vit E, glutamine, loads more fibrous veg, actually eating enough meat and getting the good fatties.
I've been showering before bed and waking up at the very last minute. I have been leaving just enough time to dress, brush my teeth, wash face(I can't be bothered with makeup anymore-just melts off at the gym or club), throw the hair up, grab a few fruit and run out the door. Ill have my XL coffee and lil' bfast sandwich, then lunch I run to the only walkable lunch spot, for a Chicken Greek salad, V8 and fruit cup. Gahhhh, why am I so lazy.
For years I would precook, measure, weigh, pack my food, throw it in the freezer or in the fridge and do a 'grab and go'. What is happening?!?!

Ughhhh.... Fail to plan, plan to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment