No-Gi Wednesday
I have been feeling awful all week with a nasty head cold...or allergies, I don't know. I wasn't going to go to my BF No-Gi, but he didn't give me the option ;)
Last practice before the tourney Saturday. Ten minutes of light flow rolling ---no resistance---->we then moved on to the top series drills, knee on belly, break dance, hop overs, standing in guard. I paired up with the petite girl again. While we were drilling the knee on belly, I felt like I was going to absolutely crush her, I tried to just float on top of her---if I put any pressure on her, I felt like her rib cage would just pop open like a water balloon. If I feel this way about her... I can imagine how it must be for some of the guys when they have to pair up with girls.
For technique, he just asked the guys what they have been having problems with or needed a refresher on and we worked off of that.
A little bit of King of the mat then he paired the student up by size and weight and they went at it 'one on one' for 3 minute rounds. The rest of us watched and cheered on the side.
Tonight will be Lifting and BJJ Gi. I am looking forward to the Clean and Jerks...I hope he doesn't make me do snatches because I missed them on Tuesday....Ill be pissed! I hate snatching...blechhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment