Thursday, April 07, 2011

Wednesday

No Gi Wednesday
Another tournament coming up in 2 weeks.  It is the same No-Gi tourney as just a few months ago and  more guys from my BF class will be competing this time.   I'm pretty excited for them!
We aren't learning anything new, just reviewing - revisiting basic things.  Guard breaking, standups etc.
One guy who comes in with his GF.  She is very very petite - slim so I usually pair up with her on Wednesdays, as pairing up with her BF...well is probably 200 + lbs and its not all muscle...
King of the Mat 15- 20 minutes.  I ended up with Petite Girl's BF and I couldn't help but notice that his nails were long and dirty!! Ewwwe Ewwe Ewe!!  I was so scared to get scratched by his little claws that I could barely focus on trying to break him down and submit, seeing as  he is a beast of a man, he eventually overpowered me...can't say that I wasn't happy...ewwwe.
Everyone else in the class is very clean, so I suppose of having a one-on-one talk to make him feel singled out...BF will have to make a 'general hygiene announcement - speech' to the class.
Even while we were all rolling after King of the Mat, he was rolling with someone else and I got a very good closeup of his toe claws too >:(

Cut your nails people!

No comments:

Post a Comment