Saturday, November 13, 2010

weeeeek!

Forgot to write out my Monday Workout.




Monday
Workout

Kettlebell Swings
16Kg  x 20  90sec rest
16Kg  x 20  90sec rest
16Kg  x 20  90sec rest
16Kg  x 20  90sec rest


Kettlebell Lunges
The Kettle bell is placed on the one shoulder.  This creates an imbalance,  forcing your TVA to stabilize in order to keep proper form.

16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest
16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest
16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest
16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest




Tuesday

We didn't go to class because my BF toe was still pretty raw.

 
Wednesday
BF Class
Wu: Jogs, Shrimps, Rolls
Technique: Side control series, recapped Monday's class.
Position and movement drills: Same thing as Monday. I end up sitting out on these lately, as there is always an even number, so I figure ill let his students practice. (dumb idea, I should use it as PRACTICE...duhhhrrr that's what I am there for...its a free class for me...) Last round I jumped in with Mister.Chokezilla. For some reason, when I roll in my BF's no-gi class, I don't approach it the same way I would with Gi...weird. I play passive...and stall..my mind goes blank as if I haven't learned anything ever...lol its pretty lame...BUT, I was sitting there watching them...realizing this, so when I jumped in...I thought, F*ck it, and I got aggressive. It was fun...no more chokes for Chokezilla...just a weird triangle...that wasn't...a triangle...but it still did the job...ughhhh...

Workout

Kettlebell Swings
16Kg  x 20  90sec rest
16Kg  x 20  90sec rest
16Kg  x 20  90sec rest
16Kg  x 20  90sec rest


Kettlebell Lunges
16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest
16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest
16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest
16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest

Kettlebell One legged Deadlifts
16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest
16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest
16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest
16Kg x 10 per leg  30sec rest




Thursday 

Intermidiate class
Wu: Drills, 2 minute rounds of, armbar, triangle, omoplata, kimura.
Technique: Side control escape to kimura. I was having a hard time...:S My mind was blanking like awkward teenage dummy. '..Uhhhh like this?'
Sigh...
Finished class with 2 rounds of rolls starting from half guard.  Nothing exciting to report, but the usual of getting crushed...

Advanced Class
Wu: same drills as Intermediate, but 1 minute rounds instead.
No technique today just an hour of rolling. 5 minute rounds.
Nothing to report here...again...just getting crushed, arm barred, tapped etc lol.  The usual.
Im trying to become slippery, use pivots, shrimping, finding holes to slip out of...but I think its time to stop just thinking survival and start thinking attack. Ill never learn if I never go for it right? I think Ill take the advice of the blue the other day, and pick one thing to work on...Maybe Omoplatas, since they seem to be a good set up for other things???
I don't know...I'm so lost.

We were supposed to go to open mat Friday, but my BF crapped out on me...I was SOOOooooo irritated. Beyond.   I was actually looking forward to this ALL day.  It almost turned into a fight. lol.  I got over it... after he went out and picked up some Apricot Ale and cooking up some awesome steaks.
The way to my heart, is my stomach. 



Saturday


Both my BF and I have to work today. BF from 8-12 at his University.  I, well this morning till whenever...
We are shipping an Episode ( I work in the Animation industry =  Cartoons!)  on Monday and need to put a rush to get the few last things finished-polished up...I get paid to be here...and free lunch...and BEER! Come on...that's  pretty sweet, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment