I am pooped. 2.5 hours of lifting then 1.5 hours of BJJ with about 30 min in between.
After a talk with Pierre, we decided that I am only going to 'commit' to come in 2x per week and if I want more, then it becomes a bonus. We don't want to overdo it----->Well, I tend to make it a stressful thing. I put to much pressure on myself to perform and soon, the fun of it becomes lost.
Lifting
I did it. Double rip. It is trying to heal, but because its deep for a peel, it cracks...and it throbs. Boooo.
Clean and Jerks from the Box
20kg
35kg
45kg
55kg
I think we went up to 60kg
Back squats test for 1RM
I used the station with the lbs plates
115
135
155
175
195
205
210
215
220 - fail
220 - wore a belt this time
220 - with belt and an assist on stick point half way up. No count.
Did some fun corrective stuff, I am probably not allowed to talk about ;)
Stripped 10kg off and did 2 sets of 2 at 200lbs
Advanced class
Missed beginners class because I was lifting my butt off.
Butterfly sweep stuff we worked on last week and earlier this week. Added in a little choke.
Rolling for 5 rounds
Got cruuushed. One fellow I've only rolled with once before, said that I was quick and strong.
And after a roll with one of our black belts (he was away for 2 weeks) said he was pleased with the changes he saw - felt!! Yay for improvements!! :)
This is the first time during BJJ, that I have ever felt this close to puking...I mean, I really felt sick.
Today, I am exhaustipated...
No comments:
Post a Comment