I finally made it in to Pierre's yesterday after an almost 3 week break. I asked him if we could change the training, I was getting bored of doing similar things for the past couple of years. (heavy lifting-powerlift-bodybuild-oly style splits, etc) So he said that he had already a plan for that! Nice.
The seed was planted about a few weeks ago, when he was having trials for his Crossfit team.
This is going to be a hard route for me, but I know it will pay off in the end when I start to crave it. Lactic acid and me are not friends...yet. I am genuinely excited!
Tuesday @ Pierre's
CDL
Work up to heavy 3x Max
-60Kg
-70Kg
-90Kg
-100Kg
For 15 minutes: as many rounds as possible.
5 push jerks
5 overhead squats
5 rope climbs
7 rounds completed
Then cool down with 3x10
of GHR(D) on the machine.
Check out his blog for daily workout.
http://capitalsc.tumblr.com/
Also check out this Kewl workout generator.
http://www.wodshop.org/
Finally here is a bit if inspiration;)
No comments:
Post a Comment