Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend

Friday we decided that instead of going to a no-gi class, that we would take the night off and spend some quality time together. I honestly can't remember what we did :S

Saturday we got up and went to the club right away for open mat. There were 2 purple belts, a blue and a black doing Gi. We had already decided to do no Gi...mainly because we still hadn't received our laundry room key from moving in LAST Saturday----> no clean gi's. Lamesauce.
I had a lot of fun rolling with my BF for a better part of 2 hours. The black belt chimed in and went over basic stuff with me. Guillotine choke, Americana, triangle, kimura set up stuff and whatnot. It was nice.
BF said that he feels that I'm starting to roll better-flow--Starting put things together, which actually means a lot to me... even tho I know my learning will be snail-speed process. (snails don't actually move that slow, they are pretty speedy if you watch them up close in a fish tank!!...so maybe at 'sloth' speed)

Sunday we were going to do the laundry after (finally)getting our key. Nope. went home after errands and had an awesome steak and Caesar salad. My BF makes a seriously really good steak and really good sauce. Num num num.
Watched the 'Fourth kind' and I really didnt want to wake up in the middle of the night(dreading looking at the clock to see ...3:00-3:33) so we watched 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus' to change the mood.

I still run to the bed after turning off the lights. You know... just in case the monster under the bed grabs your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment