No lifting tonight.
Decided to try a different Beginners BJJ class instead--rather just taught by someone else.
Its going to be a bigger class, I'm intimidated...I had to let my BF convince me that I would be fine. I just hate the fear being the bigger clutzo dork in class haha! I wish I had the same solid confidence-game face I have with lifting for BJJ. I need to get over silly fears. Who cares, just go- do it right?
UPDATE
So I went to beginners class and I got paired with a small purple belt, (I beleive I'm the only girl there for bjj, for the moment... Trying to drag some friends to join-try. Haha) I met him before a few times while out with my BFs friends. He is such a sweet guy!
We went over side control and side control escapes. Kesa Gatame and reverse etc. He brought up few points and details that I'll be able to retain for next time. He was really helpful, gentle and had some kind words to give me :)
I'm really excited and pleased about tonight haha! I knew the different class was nothing to worry about and I'm glad my bf convinced me to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment