Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I feel like garbahgio. We ended up heading to the club late Friday with the hope that someone might be there (one of the guys from Muay thai had a fight that night--> no one would have been at the club but we wanted to check anyways)

So Friday no lifting no bjj, which turned out fine since we hadn't started packing for our move on Saturday lmao. *sighhhh*
Saturday was long and hard(running on fumes by the end of day), started moving-packing at 9am didn't stop till 230 am. Sunday my BF woke up early from allergies so we got up and finished moving and running errands ALL day.

Monday right after work we were going to go to BJJ but we were both pooped so we went to check out paint colours and run MORE errands. We haven't stopped since Friday and I am EXHAUSTED.

Tonight we are heading to BJJ finally. Tuedays and Thursday beginners class feels more 'formal'. I wonder if Ill get paired on the side for one on one again. I kinda hope I do. Its nice to have an hour of one on one going over only a few things.
I MISS lifting--only got in ONCE last week :'( Actually makes me feel sad and useless when I don't get to shut my mind off and lift heavy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment