So... I decided for some crazy reason that I wanted to get a Agatsu Kettlebell certification...It will be this Saturday and Sunday from 930-530.
My conditioning is presently (and always has been) absolute garbagio and I also know Lactic Acid is going to rear its ugly ass face and laugh at me... I really hope I don't fail!
From what I understand, at the tail end of the certification we have to complete the 'chrissy' test.
Workout:
30 Burpees
20 Kettle Bell swings
25 Burpees
25 Kettle Bell swings
20 Burpees
30 Kettle Bell swings
15 Burpees
35 Kettle Bell swings
10 Burpees
40 Kettle Bell swings
5 Burpees
45 Kettle Bell swings
Advanced = burpee exercises are done with a high knee jump
Beginners = burpee exercises can be done without the jump
I tried to prepare myself a little bit this week, Monday after 2.5 hours of BJJ my BF and I completed 3 sets of 20lbs KB (lil' baby kettlebell)
25 burpees
25 swings
I had to stop half way through the burpees on almost every set. My legs just did not want to move.
Again on Wednesday after 2.5 hours of BJJ I did
20lbs KB
30 burpees
30 swings
25 burpees
25 swings
20 burpees
20 swings
I nearly escaped death. I had to stop several times during the burpees... My BF QUIT after the first set of burpees and just watched...jerk. (just kidding!! I lurve you!)
You. Officially. Rock. I added Burpees to my Playing Card workout the other day and I actually got to the point of thinking, "okay I am going to throw up now."
ReplyDelete25? In a single set? You are rippingly cool. Thank you for the inspiration!
Dag
Haha! Awwwe, thanks =^_^=
ReplyDeleteBut I did stop several times during the burpees...like do an initial 10, then stop for 5-10 seconds...then do 5 more..take another 5-10 seconds and gasp for air, then do 5 more...stop for another 5-10 seconds, then 2 more...so on and so forth...I tried to jump high and tuck my knees, It was not very pretty...mehhhh. lol