Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I was asked to stay in Paris an extra week. 

I am really home sick and even with an international phone plan, I can't afford to talk to my BF anymore.  ***I'm not even going to tell you how much that voice bill is sitting at***.... Ive also all ready racked up 90$+ in texts alone.  There is a reason for that----->The initial plan was to use Skype, but a few days before I left, he accidentally knocked over a glass of wine on his laptop(what effin luck) and its Ka-Poot.  I do have a dinosaur of a desktop computer he has been using, but its only good for web browsing as it is pretty much obsolete in every other way....in other words, he can't even update the current Skype.  Hopefully we can come up with something before I lose my mind. lol.

On a more positive note, I have a girlfriend coming to visit me from this Wednesday to next Wednesday.  I am really excited and looking forward to have someone to go exploring with!! Lots of pictures to come from this ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment